EasyPick 300 Series Harvest Assistant
The 300 Series, newly introduced in 2013, was designed primarily for growers that required three, or five row configurations. It can, however, be set up with two to six row units. The 300 Series machine has a slightly lighter frame than the 400 Series and is also a few inches shorter in height. It is available as two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive for growers needing to operate in very tough conditions.
Specifications for 300 model series:
- 11 hp. electric start engine on 2WD and 21hp. on 4WD. Honda is our engine of choice.
- 2 wheel drive (with four-wheel drive optional).
- Heavy duty planetary gear wheel drive, no chains to maintain or break.
- Hydrostatic propulsion, single lever speed and direction control.
- Hydraulic traction lock, standard.
- 9.5"x16" tires.(Optional 9.5"x24")
- Manual hydraulic steering control standard, In-row guidance system optional.
- Hydraulic folding wings optional.
- Can be fitted with 2 to 6 workstations.
- Row spacings from 36 to 72".
- Each work station comes with a moveable picking tray that can be custom sized to fit your harvest containers.
- Machines come with additional storage trays adapted to meet customer's needs.
- Roof Canopy is now standard equipment on all models. Roll down sides are optional.
- Every EasyPick machine is customizable to fit any particular grower's unique requirements.
Naber's Ag Equipment LLC
1008 Road R
York, NE 68467